Pintours Tour Tutorial: Web UsersPlay Video
Hello, this is a tutorial to help you get setup on your first Pintour.
You will be provided a tour link that will have all the details of the tour, including all the stop locations, and the tour commentary. You will need to setup your phones audio to play through the cars bluetooth or an aux cable.
Once you are setup, you can go ahead and click the link. You will see a button that says, start the tour.
Once you start the tour, you will see a popup asking for your location, you NEED to allow this.
Once that’s done, the tour's intro will play. Make sure to listen to it fully, as it will have key information about the tour.
Also, the page is completely scrollable, so you can scroll down to see an overview of all the stops and each stop individually.
This map will list all the stops in order of visiting.
You can tap each pin, and tap the delete icon to skip that stop completely
Once your next stop is set, the page will scroll down to the next stop.
This view will have a link to google maps for the exact location to go to. Please load that up as the commentary will only play once you enter the black circle, with this page open.
If for any reason the automatic commentary does not play, you can tap “Play Commentary” to force it to play. You can also tap the "Skip" button to skip the commentary.
This shows the map zoomed in, please make sure to enter the black circle for the automatic commentary to play.
Uber:If you are using the Uber Pass, make sure you have the uber app installed.
Once the app is installed, tap the Uber Voucher link sent to your email or phone.
Once that is setup, you will be able to start your Pintour, just open the Pintours link and start the tour.
You can order your uber to each stop by tapping the uber link in the top right
But make sure the uber voucher is selected for the payment option:
If its not there, just tap the payment options button and select the Pintours Voucher.
Troubleshooting:Our 24/7 support is always available at 844-958-2728. Don’t hesitate to text or call with any questions at anytime
• Background music is playing, but commentary is not playing
• Make sure the page is open, and you are in the black circle
• If its still not working, just tap “Play Commentary”
• Tour link or audio won’t load
• Make sure you are connected to the internet
• If still not working, contact Pintours
• Uber link is not launching
• Hold the link and tap "open in uber app"
• Background music stopped playing
• Reopen the page and tap the play button
• Screen keeps turning off
• If your phone is in low power mode, please charge it. Otherwise you will need to keep reopening the page.
• APPLE: Go to phone settings -> Display Brightness -> Auto-Lock -> Never
• Android: Go to phone settings -> Screen or Display -> Timeout -> 5 mins