Solvang City Tour
Welcome to the City of Solvang, "The Danish Capital of America". Stroll down Copenhagen Drive tasting Aebleskivers and other Danish pastries, or sampling wine in the shade of windmills. Solvang is a sun-soaked slice of Danish culture, where California wine cellars mix with European bakeries and shops. It’s where you can drink, dine and shop like a Dane without ever leaving the California sunshine.
Expected Tour Length: 1 hour 25 mins
Number of Stops: 9
- • Private tour, completely controlled by you!
- • Pintours App allows for full personalization.
- • Pause or skip any stop on the tour.
- • Unlimited free time, stay as long as you want
- • Free access to secret info per stop
Hi everyone! I am Jackie Woods, and have been a tour guide in the US, for over 15 years! My passion is showing people the amazing stories and cultures behind each amazing city! In my tours, not only do you have a blast, but learn cool stories on the way. All the stops on my tour are hand picked to ensure you only see the stops of each city! I look forward to touring with you!